Water Jet Cutting
It is perfect for:
- Machine parts
- Kitchen benchtops - granite, timber
- Architectural features - such as custom cut stone flooring and metal details.
- Custom car parts
- Artworks - waterjets make cutting stained glass, marble and other stone easy.
- Any project that requires precise cutting of complex shapes.
- Any shape can be cut.
- Far more intricate cuts can be made when compered to traditional methods due to the extremely fine width of the cut.
- No distortion or damage of material.
- Edges are well finished and require no extra machining.
- Less waste as parts can be closely nested together.
- Fast turnaround time. Set up and programming is fast. And the cutting speed is very quick.
- Cost effective.
Our machine has the ability to cut from sheets 3048mm x 1575mm and up to 150mm thick. The materials we can cut include:
- Stainless Steel
Precision can cut using a range of CAD drawings (formats inc. dwg, dxf, eps or pdf format). We can also cut using sketches and photographs.
Contact us today to discuss how we can help you improve the quality of your next project.